In the User Management section you can manage your PushMetrics team and recipients. Here you will find a list of all users, their roles and the group to which they belong. Scroll down or click here to find Group Management.
To do a quick search you can use the Groups and Role Filters.
Click on ‘Add Users’ to add new member and decide which role give to him. Enter the new user email to send an invitation.
Permissions apply as follows:
- Recipients: can not log in to the app but only receive emails.
- Viewer: can see contents in the web app but not edit them (i.e. not create or run reports). Viewers can also not use the Slack App (except for the Refresh button).
- Interactor: can use all features of the app except creating or editing Tableau connections and other users (this is the default role for all users).
- Account owner: just like admin but role cannot be edited by other admins. Account owners can transfer ownership to other users. If the owner wants to change his role, he has to first assign the role to another user and then change his one.
- Admin: can access and edit all contents and change other user roles.
To create a new group click New Group, name it and add members from the User subsection.
Note: When creating or editing a Workflow it is possible to restrict the access of content by using the Shared with option and select the group(s) which may access it.